The Webcertain Search and Social Report 2010 is an updated version of the 2007 report – including more countries and facts and figures on both search and social media.
Countries included are:
Brazil, Czech Republic, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, UK and USA.
More countries will be added each month.
The Global Search Report is an annual compilation of search engine usage and PPC statistics from countries around the world. The aim of the report is to raise the profile of markets outside the usual well reported US/UK sphere and should provide essential information to those interested in multilingual marketing.
In the 2007 report we covered the following 17 countries:
- Bulgaria – Georgi Georgiev (Investor BG PLC)
- China – David Temple (China Search Marketing Tour)
- Czech Republic | Slovakia – Katerina Rotterova (BenedaGroup.com)
- Denmark – Rasmus Sørensen (TLA Media)
- Estonia – Robin Gurney (Altex Marketing)
- Iceland – Kristjan Mar Hauksson (Nordic eMarketing)
- Israel – Gilad Sasson (Search Marketing)
- Italy – Sante Achille (Search Engine Consultant)
- Japan – Motoko Hunt (AJPR)
- Portugal – Nuno Hipólito (Search Marketing)
- Russia | Ukraine – Nick Wilsdon (e3internet)
- South Korea – Ebina Cho
- Spain – Oscar Carreras (Webcertain)
- The Netherlands – Peter Kersbergen (Webcertain)
- United Kingdom – Andy Atkins-Krüger (Webcertain)
The report can be downloaded free of charge by clicking the following link.
Download Global Search Report 2007 21 Pages (1.3MB)