Why Australians Need To Prepare For Chinese SEO
Many of Australia’s most popular websites have encountered some interesting statistics over the course of the past 3 months.
That is an increasing amount of visitors coming from China, 1 in 3 websites in Australia will have China as a main source of visitors when segmented by country.
What this means is that companies with websites which service international areas need to adopt a mulitlingual platform to make it easier to read for foreigners coming to the site.
Under 1% of websites in Australia have a multilingual platform, now is the time that websites in Australia need to adopt Chinese content, fristly it will boost conversions and secondly it will help with SEO.
The majority of these visitors are finding the websites by typing in certain keywords into Chinese search engines, so optimising websites for the Chinese market is the only way to go for companies in 2013.
Also with the continuous influx of Chinese into Australia, it is only going to become common for websites to appeal to them, the Chinese market is a massive niche for all businesses so adopting a sound search and SEO strategy will only help the cause and the online economy in Australia.
- Baidu – Chinese Search Engine or International Player?
- Understanding Chinese Web Design: Why Are Sites So Incredibly Link Heavy?
- Digital Insights On The Australian Retail Sector For Search And SEO
- 4 Out Of Every 10 Dollars Spent Online In Australia Goes To Overseas Companies
- Facebook faces Chinese market with Chinese interface